Please click here to learn how to create an account for SIMs Pay.
Free School Meals
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child may be eligible for Free School Meals.
• Income Support
• Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
• The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Income related Employment and Support Allowance
• Working Tax Credit run on—paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working tax Credit
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can:
• Speak to reception for further details
• Call into reception on 01332 576777 for a guided application
• Apply here www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, Merrill Academy will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium) which will benefit our students.
Once Free School Meals have been activated your student will be able to purchase their meal for free at lunch times. Free School Meals do not cover the purchasing of items at break times therefore money must be bought in separately if items are wanted.
If your student has an issue with their Free School Meals they must come to Reception in order to rectify the issue.If there is a change in the benefits you receive or your income increases you may no longer be eligible for Free School Meals. Our system will pick this up automatically and we will inform you through either a letter or a phone-call.
RT @DHSCgovuk: Adults over the age of 50 will be able to get their free flu jab from 1 December from their GP or pharmacy. GP practices w…
RT @DHSCgovuk: If you need to self-isolate, you MUST stay inside your home until you’re no longer at risk of passing the virus on. That me…